You are hereBack to top
BookSmart is dedicated to helping people have fun, learn and think by providing a nurturing atmosphere filled with the joy of discovery! We love the touch, feel and smell of books. We understand and are delighted by the need to learn through books and play. To us, every customer is an honored guest.
BookSmart is the passion of Brad Jones and Cinda Meister, a husband and wife team. Together for many years and in business for over three decades, they have parlayed their experience in the hospitality and retail industry into a successful and enduring book and toy store business. BookSmart has been in business since 1994 and is always looking to the future.
BookSmart started as a small general bookstore with coffee service and ice cream. We are now a 1500 sq. ft. store which fills many retail needs including; books and educational toys and greeting cards, but the most rewarding thing is finding just the right book for that reluctant reader that turns them into an avid reader! We work with local school districts and the homeschooling and private school markets in order to source books and classroom products for schools around the Bay Area
We believe that education is the most fundamental building block of the future.
We support the local community in every way we can
We try to share our faith, hope, and love!
List of Awards and Honors
- Morgan Hill Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year.
- Gavilan Community College Spirit Award Winner
- California Assembly District 27 Small Business of the Year
- NCIBA Debi Echlin Outstanding Community Bookstore of the Year (Our Favorite Award)
- Intuit – Lovealocalbusiness.com National Grant Winner 2011
Cinda Meister is our in house Notary Public call 408-778-6467 She is currently available most days Mon - Sat. from 10 to 3pm PT.
January 1, 1970
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time BookSmart Enterprises, Inc decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to BookSmart Enterprises, Inc, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of https://mybooksmart.indielite.org/users/brad, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following 1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
3. How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:· Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
· Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.n addition, BookSmart Enterprises, Inc may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
BookSmart Enterprises, Incmay also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
· To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
· To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
· To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
· To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
· To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.